Música: Head Over Feet

Vamos hoje de Alanis?
É sempre gostoso ouvi-la, né, ainda mais essa música linda!





Head Over Feet 
(Alanis Morissette)


I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it

You treat me like I'm a princess
I'm not used to liking that
You ask how my day was

Chorus:
You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault

Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You're so much braver than I gave you credit for
That's not lip service

You are the bearer of unconditional things
You held your breath and the door for me
Thanks for your patience

You're the best listener that I've ever met
You're my best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long

I've never felt this healthy before
I've never wanted something rational
I am aware now
I am aware now

segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

1 Comment:

SAM said...

Adorei, amiga!


Por ontem e por todos os nossos dias, meu abraço especial.



. . . . .♥♥♥.♥. .♥♥♥. . .♥♥
. . . . . ♥♥♥♥. . . ♥♥♥ . . .♥♥♥
. . . . .♥♥♥♥♥ . . ♥♥♥♥.♥♥ .♥♥
. . . . ♥♥♥♥. . . . ♥♥♥♥. . . ♥♥
. . . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. . . . .♥♥. . . ♥♥
. . . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. . . . ♥♥. . ♥♥
. . . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . . ♥♥. . ♥♥
. . . . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥.♥♥
♥♥. . . . .♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ . . . . . ♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. . . .♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . . ♥♥
.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . ♥♥
. .♥♥♥♥♥♥. ♥♥
. . .♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
. . . . . . .♥♥
. . . . . . ♥♥
. . . . . .♥♥
. . . . .♥♥
. . . . . ♥♥
. . . . . ♥♥´´´´´´´´´´´

 
Pensamento Nosso - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger